HCCC COVID 19 Safety Precautions
We will continue to monitor the advice given from the CDC, our governor, and the Logan-Hocking School District, and adjust our guidelines as needed. Until it is determined that we can all gather together safely, Hocking County Children’s Chorus will be strictly adhering to the following safety precautions:
- No more than 12 Choristers per rehearsal.
- Masks are required.
- Choristers are asked to maintain social distancing as they wait outside to enter rehearsal one at a time.
- A Parent Volunteer will be posted to open/close the door.
- A Parent Volunteer at the door will take chorister’s temperature (using no-touch forehead thermometer) and give them a disinfectant wipe for their hands. Parents are asked to NOT LEAVE until their child is cleared to enter rehearsal.
- Each child will have their own 6 foot square rehearsal space
- HCCC Waiting Room is closed at this time; Choristers only in building
- All Parent Volunteers and Director will wear masks.
- Once students/Director are in place, they may remove their masks. Director will put mask on again if coming within 6 feet of any chorister.
- Choristers must bring their scripts and their own water bottles – keeping all items inside their 6’ square at all times.
- At end of rehearsal, choristers will once again put on their masks and be dismissed one at a time. Parent Volunteer will be at door to dismiss to parents.
- Rehearsal space and restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned before the next rehearsal.
PLEASE NOTE: If a chorister or family member has a temperature, or is experiencing flu-like symptoms, please text the Director that the child will not be coming to rehearsal. If a chorister or family member has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please notify the Director and quarantine for 14 days before returning.